A true classic with time-tested qualities: Never underestimate a Radon
With a geometry that closely mirrors the Gallium Pro’s, this triple-butted aluminum and carbon combination offers outstanding value.
The Radon is an excellent choice for cyclists looking to get serious about riding. As a result of data obtained in the Gallium’s development process, the Radon frameset was completely redesigned in order to better resist torsional forces while giving a more comfortable ride.
• Integrated concept: frame, Rn86 specific carbon fork - with alloy steerer, Argon 18 ASP-1500 carbon seatpost and FSA headset.
• 4050HT carbon rear triangle.
• 3000 T3 Aluminium Thermo-Tech tubing (Triple butted).
• Streamlined main triangle.
• Smooth weld.
• CNC drop-out with replaceable derailleur hanger.
• Horizontal Dual System (HDS).
• Weight: 1375g(Medium, frame only), Fork 485g / Seatpost 275g
• Bottom bracket shell with English thread.
• 31.6 seatpost diameter (ASP01500 carbon seatpost included).
• 34.9 seat collar.
• FSA Orbit IS-2 (w/15mm Top cover, bearing 1-1/8", 36/45 degree) + FSA TH-875-1 star nut included.
• Band type front derailleur (34.9mm)
• CNC drop out with replaceable derailleur hanger.