Argon 18 E-80 frameset
No doubt about it, it's an E-Series…
Manufacturers rarely make much of a R&D commitment in developing an entry-level bike, yet that’s what we did last year when we totally redesigned the E-80, which now shares the same geometry we gave the E-114 and E-112, as well as internal brake and shift cables, all at a fraction of the price.
The E-80 is fully compliant with UCI regulations governing the dimensions and technical characteristics of time-trial bikes, as set out in its technical bulletin published in July 2009.
• Intergrated concept: frame, E-80 specific carbon fork, ASP-4000 carbon aero seatpost (76/78dergree), FSA IS-2 headset.
• 3005 T3 aluminium Thermo-tech tubing (Triple butted).
• Internal cable routing.
• HDS, Horizontal Dual System.
• E-Series Tri/T.T. Specific AFS Geometry.
• Weight: 1650g (Medium, frame only) fork: 495g.
• Bottom bracket shell with English thread.
• FSA Orbit IS-2(w/6.5mm Top cover, bearing 1-1/8", 36/45 degree) + FSA Orbit TH-875-1 star nut included.
• ASP-4000 seatpost included.
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings.
• CNC horizontal drop-outs with replaceable derailleur hanger.