Endurox EXCEL Workout Supplement
• Decreased lactic acid levels by 33%
• Increased fat utilization by 43.2%
• Lowered heart rate during moderate exercise
Ten years ago exercise scientists began to investigate the potential endurance-enhancing properties of Ciwujia, the active ingredient in Endurox Excel. What intrigued researchers were anecdotal reports of ciwujia’s use by Tibetan mountain climbers to improve work performance at high altitudes. They postulated that ciwujia (also called Eleutherococcus senticosus) could improve exercise endurance. Peer-reviewed studies conducted both in the U. S. and China have shown ciwujia extends endurance and increases the metabolism of fat for energy during high intensity exercise.
The investigators concluded Endurox Excel “is an effective nutritional ergogenic aid for people who perform endurance exercise”.
After eight weeks taking Endurox Excel supplementation has been proven to:
• Increased endurance by 23%
• Increased peak VO2 by 12%
• Increased fat metabolism by 20%
• Increased heart rate by 4% with no increase in fatigue levels
Serving size: 2 caplets
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving:
• Vitamin E - 60IU (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)
• Ciwujia - 1200mg (as eleuthero root extract, 0.8% eleutherosides)
other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica and film coat (hypromellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, caramel colour and riboflavin).