HOW DO YOU BENEFIT FROM A BIKE FIT?
By inputting your body measurements into the Frame and Parts Finder, your new bike is guaranteed to be a perfect fit with your optimum seat & handlebar position.
Already have a bike, which feels uncomfortable. The solution is a Bike Fit, based on laser-scanned body measurements, we’ll calculate the correct frame size and then carry out a laser-guided bike adjustment.
With thousands of bike brands and models stored in its database, no matter what your current or future bike is this bike fit will work for you.
5-POINT BIKE FIT - £85
• 5 point body scan
• Laser scan of your existing bike or new bike
• Laser adjustment of your old or new bike
• Parts can be replaced immediately, as required
• A report is generated for you to keep and takes roughly 50 – 60 mins
PRO BIKE FIT - £140
• 14 point body scan (both sides of your body) highlighting any differences
• In addition any injuries will be taken into account with a comprehensive questionnaire generated by the initial bike scan, these will cover:
- Information on you seat position and any problems
- Information on your body, covering any past injuries or problems newly encountered
- Information about your bike, taking a bike scan, as a “before and after” showing differences on set up of your bike and giving you an optimised riding position, parts will be replaced, as necessary, in order to achieve this
• A report is generated for you to keep and takes roughly 120 – 130 mins
For all Bike Fit bookings give us a call on 01271 817247 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time and day for you to come in.